PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum

A place for Powered Parachutes and Ultralights to share their passion with other like minded people.

Established May 12th, 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copeland from North Carolina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
copelandiii

copelandiii

Copeland from North Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Copeland from North Carolina   Copeland from North Carolina EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Copeland Willis III from Stallings North Carollina. just outside Charlotte to the east. I started with a AFU Coyote and flew it for 3 years, engined out and missed the emergency landing that i had picked out and went through the trees and woke up in the ppc on the ground. ended up with a broken back(all repaired in 2009). then boutgh a 6 chuter and modified it adding bucket seats and roll bar wiring etc.... love flying and wouldnt trade it for anything. i have several videos posted on youtube, search for copelandiii and should be albe to find them. i go to 3 main fly-ins each year, Tripple Tree in SC, which has a 7kfoot berumeda grass runway, like flying on a golf course...... Gretna Va is always fun and The Great Smokey Mountian Fly-in in Mohak Tn...about 80-120ppc's at this one.
Back to top Go down

Copeland from North Carolina
Page 1 of 1