PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum

A place for Powered Parachutes and Ultralights to share their passion with other like minded people.

Established May 12th, 2010

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LA GRANDE, OR INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MR STUBBY

LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty
PostSubject: LA GRANDE, OR INFO   LA GRANDE, OR INFO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

COMING TO THE LA GRANDE AREA??? GIVE ME A CALL @541-786-1654 FOR WHERE TO INFORMATION AND SOME LOCAL RESTRICTIONS THE AIRPORT WANTS LOW & SLOW TO STAY AWAY FROM. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY TO FLY IN...
Back to top Go down
PPC_Mike
Admin
PPC_Mike

LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty
PostSubject: sounds great!   LA GRANDE, OR INFO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:26 am

MR STUBBY wrote:
COMING TO THE LA GRANDE AREA??? GIVE ME A CALL @541-786-1654 FOR WHERE TO INFORMATION AND SOME LOCAL RESTRICTIONS THE AIRPORT WANTS LOW & SLOW TO STAY AWAY FROM. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY TO FLY IN...

Will do...we are going to the 4th of July weekend get together at Fort Rock/lake Beasley are you coming to that one?

Mike LA GRANDE, OR INFO 59996
Back to top Go down
https://pnwpoweredparachute.forumotion.com
MR STUBBY

LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty
PostSubject: HI MIKE   LA GRANDE, OR INFO EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 pm

HI MIKE......I HAVE SOME VERY TENATIVE PLANS TO MAKE IT TO LAKE BEASLEY. FIVE OF US WENT TO MADRAS OVER MEMORIAL DAY. ONE GOOD FLIGHT SUNDAY A.M. DID HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS, AND ATE TOO MUCH. NICK AND LONNEY SHOWED UP.
STUBBY
Back to top Go down
PPC_Mike
Admin
PPC_Mike

LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty
PostSubject: LAKE BEASLEY plans   LA GRANDE, OR INFO EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Sounds great Stubby...the rally here to was just about a rain/wind out ,but managed to carve about 3 hrs flying into 4 days of camping. It was still great fun ...seeing and talking to pilots I have not seen since last year.

Hope to see you all at Lake Beasley!

Take care...

Mike LA GRANDE, OR INFO 423347

MR STUBBY wrote:
HI MIKE......I HAVE SOME VERY TENATIVE PLANS TO MAKE IT TO LAKE BEASLEY. FIVE OF US WENT TO MADRAS OVER MEMORIAL DAY. ONE GOOD FLIGHT SUNDAY A.M. DID HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS, AND ATE TOO MUCH. NICK AND LONNEY SHOWED UP.
STUBBY
Back to top Go down
https://pnwpoweredparachute.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA GRANDE, OR INFO   LA GRANDE, OR INFO Empty

Back to top Go down

LA GRANDE, OR INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum :: Oregon Pilots :: North Eastern/South Eastern Oregon-
Jump to: