PNW Powered Parachute & Ultralight Forum

A place for Powered Parachutes and Ultralights to share their passion with other like minded people.

Established May 12th, 2010

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LA GRANDE, OR INFO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MR STUBBY

PostSubject: LA GRANDE, OR INFO   Fri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

COMING TO THE LA GRANDE AREA??? GIVE ME A CALL @541-786-1654 FOR WHERE TO INFORMATION AND SOME LOCAL RESTRICTIONS THE AIRPORT WANTS LOW & SLOW TO STAY AWAY FROM. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY TO FLY IN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PPC_Mike
Admin

PostSubject: sounds great!   Fri May 21, 2010 12:26 am

MR STUBBY wrote:
COMING TO THE LA GRANDE AREA??? GIVE ME A CALL @541-786-1654 FOR WHERE TO INFORMATION AND SOME LOCAL RESTRICTIONS THE AIRPORT WANTS LOW & SLOW TO STAY AWAY FROM. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY TO FLY IN...

Will do...we are going to the 4th of July weekend get together at Fort Rock/lake Beasley are you coming to that one?

Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pnwpoweredparachute.forumotion.com
MR STUBBY

PostSubject: HI MIKE   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 pm

HI MIKE......I HAVE SOME VERY TENATIVE PLANS TO MAKE IT TO LAKE BEASLEY. FIVE OF US WENT TO MADRAS OVER MEMORIAL DAY. ONE GOOD FLIGHT SUNDAY A.M. DID HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS, AND ATE TOO MUCH. NICK AND LONNEY SHOWED UP.
STUBBY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PPC_Mike
Admin

PostSubject: LAKE BEASLEY plans   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Sounds great Stubby...the rally here to was just about a rain/wind out ,but managed to carve about 3 hrs flying into 4 days of camping. It was still great fun ...seeing and talking to pilots I have not seen since last year.

Hope to see you all at Lake Beasley!

Take care...

Mike

MR STUBBY wrote:
HI MIKE......I HAVE SOME VERY TENATIVE PLANS TO MAKE IT TO LAKE BEASLEY. FIVE OF US WENT TO MADRAS OVER MEMORIAL DAY. ONE GOOD FLIGHT SUNDAY A.M. DID HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS, AND ATE TOO MUCH. NICK AND LONNEY SHOWED UP.
STUBBY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pnwpoweredparachute.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA GRANDE, OR INFO   

Back to top Go down

LA GRANDE, OR INFO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1